DON'T MISS A NEW LISTING AGAIN!
FREE AUTOMATED EMAIL UPDATES
Sold for $463,000 on Nov 1, 2017
A spectacular 2.5-acre lot in Lawrence Township at the edge of Princeton is home to a handsome stucco Colonial solidly built in 1949 and beautifully updated by the current owners. A sprawling backyard that extends all the way down to a walking trail along the old Johnson Trolley Line provides such a pretty view through a trio of new windows in the newly renovated kitchen. A skylit cathedral ceiling pours sunshine down on granite countertops, pristine stainless steel appliances and spalted maple Pergo flooring, the ultimate in durability. Sliders added to the spacious dining room offer an escape to the lush park-like backyard. Both the living room and family room have wide bay windows to capture the scenery. A renovated powder room is centrally located near steps to the partially finished basement. Both upper level bathrooms were also recently freshened up with new vanities to better serve three bedrooms, all with hardwood floors. Freshly planted shrubbery edges the house and circular driveway leading to the attached 2-car garage. This sweeping property is located right at the border of Lawrenceville with a Princeton address. Enjoy rural tranquility by day and then pop into town for dinner. New 4-BEDROOM SEPTIC SYSTEM installed in 2013.